So, this blog is so 2011. I won’t delete the blog, or the posts in it, and it is in your hands to determine if that was a good choice or not. I am sure, you will find the posts purposeful. When I look back at these articles, I wonder how I could have written in this dense language. But I can’t say that I am not proud about them, here is another quest for you, to determine, if me being proud has a reason or not. Check out the last article for an detailed update and links to redirect you to my newer journeys.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- just an update
- appreciation and depression
- happiness as it was, as it is, as it should be
- stairway to ibidem
- open your eyes to everything
- believe, not fear
- the part when the world transitions
- black clouds don’t have to exist
- shape what you are supposed to be
- better times are coming
- looking for the easiest ways
- our friend, time
- say hello to passively made habits
- healthy or sweet?
- recognize the rotten apples
- life can be amazing
- the distorted world, naturally lost cocoons and wannabe butterflies
- a moment to change our habits and therefore ourselves